Since 1935, Brower Insurance, a Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC Company, has provided insurance and consulting services to the business community. Brower employs over 150 insurance professionals and offers a comprehensive line ofinsurance and financial services, including:
- Property & Casualty
- Employee Benefits
- Executive Benefits
- Surety Bonding
- Risk Management Consulting
- Human Resources Consulting
- Loss Control / Safety Consulting
- Personal Insurance
- Retirement Services
- Business Continuation Planning
- Alternative Risk Financing
Brower is dedicated to providing quality and value while offering a comprehensive array of specialized products and services. We understand the trends in the insurance industry and recognize how these trends affect customers directly - from premiums to protection.
We remain committed to delivering the highest possible level of service and striving for excellence. That's a commitment reflected in every task we perform.
Over the years, Brower has grown to become one of the largest insurance and risk management providers in Ohio. As of December 1, 2012, we became part of the Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA). Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC, a subsidiary of Marsh, was established in 2008 to meet the needs of midsize businesses in the United States. MMA operates autonomously from Marsh to offer commercial property, casualty, personal lines, and employee benefits to clients across the United States.
Joining MMA allows Brower to keep its "hometown" relationships while at the same time offer world class products and services. Through our vast network of agencies, we will be able to continue our strong legacy of developing and delivering innovative, value-driven insurance and risk management programs to our clients with access to the support and resources of the world's leading insurance broker and risk advisor.
- Marsh-RIMS Survey Finds Greater Risk Management Engagement in Delivering Strategic Value
April 22, 2013
- Brower Selected as a Dayton and Springfield Top Workplace
January 28, 2013
- Brower Insurance Principal Talks Recent Merger, Future
December 21, 2012
- Marsh & McLennan Agency Acquires Brower Insurance Agency, LLC
December 5, 2012
- Forbes Recognizes Cincinnati Financial Corporation as America's Most Trustworthy Company
- Ohio Has Become the 39th State to Prohibit Texting While Driving