409 E. Monument Ave., Suite 400
Dayton, Ohio 45402
Phone: (937) 228-4135
Fax: (937) 228-9108
If you are traveling to our Dayton office, please note the following:
Modernization of I-75 Through Downtown Dayton
Reconstruct I-75 between Fifth Street and Riverview Avenue. Replace the various left-sided and right-sided ramps with a single, centrally-located interchange for downtown Dayton. The interchange will service movements to and from the following streets:
- First Street
- Third Street
- Salem Avenue
- Second Street
- Monument Avenue
Click here for a detour map to access the downtown and Oregon District areas, as well as the Salem Avenue corridor, from I-75. Note that the interchange from U.S. 35 West to I-75 North will remain closed for the reconstruction of a bridge.
Click here to request email updates on the I-75 construction project.
The $126 million project is expected to be completed in fall 2017.
For the most up-to date information, please visit www.I75commuting.com or call the I-75 info hotline at 937.425.8475.
- Marsh-RIMS Survey Finds Greater Risk Management Engagement in Delivering Strategic Value
April 22, 2013
- Brower Selected as a Dayton and Springfield Top Workplace
January 28, 2013
- Brower Insurance Principal Talks Recent Merger, Future
December 21, 2012
- Marsh & McLennan Agency Acquires Brower Insurance Agency, LLC
December 5, 2012
- Forbes Recognizes Cincinnati Financial Corporation as America's Most Trustworthy Company
- Ohio Has Become the 39th State to Prohibit Texting While Driving