Claims Management Services
The effectiveness of Brower's claims staff is a function of service, communication and knowledge. We are committed to providing our customers with access to full-time claims professionals, including a claims analyst, to assist in the review of losses. The combination of solid working relationships with our insurance markets and the rapid response of Brower staff encourages accurate and expeditious settlements.
Brower provides the following services:
- An emergency hotline for 24-hour claims reporting.
- Timely claims reporting.
- Assistance in claim preparation and proof-of-loss statements.
- Consultations to minimize future loss.
- Claim reports customized to meet your needs.
- Claims review.
- Monitoring of reserves and notification of claim settlements.
- Interpretation of insured's rights and obligations within policy form.
- Assistance with recovering losses from not-at-fault claims.
Our staff is experienced and proficient in accurately reporting and servicing losses to meet the customer's needs. In addition, we:
- Monitor all claims to help bring them to a satisfactory resolution.
- Partner with insurance carriers who provide claims service 24 hours a day.
- Marsh-RIMS Survey Finds Greater Risk Management Engagement in Delivering Strategic Value
April 22, 2013
- Brower Selected as a Dayton and Springfield Top Workplace
January 28, 2013
- Brower Insurance Principal Talks Recent Merger, Future
December 21, 2012
- Marsh & McLennan Agency Acquires Brower Insurance Agency, LLC
December 5, 2012
- Forbes Recognizes Cincinnati Financial Corporation as America's Most Trustworthy Company
- Ohio Has Become the 39th State to Prohibit Texting While Driving