Welcome to a whole new way of working — MyWave is your personalized website that allows you to effortlessly click, connect, and communicate with Brower
MyWave is designed to offer you time-saving tools and resources that build convenience into managing your everyday work tasks. Whether you want to collaborate with our agency online, quickly access timely news, information, and resources, or connect with over 100,000 peers in your industry, this is the place to be. It's easily accessible, hardworking, and just one of the many value-added services available to you when you partner with us.
- Our two-way document posting capabilities allow a seamless exchange of information sharing and collaboration.
- Users can download and share documents, make updates, and track a document's history – simplifying updates to reports, worksheets, questionnaires, and policies.
- Saves time by allowing you to manage team projects and streamline everyday work tasks.
- Participate in benefit plan and/or P&C program surveys.
- Allows you to determine how your plans and programs compare to other employers across the U.S.
- Through MyWave Community, you have access to a vast and knowledgeable network of colleagues from across the country.
- Share information and resources via the Community's interactive forum that allows you to post questions to your peers, provide insight into other users' questions, and allows you to track responses based on topics or individual questions.
- Community topics include Compensation, Employee Relations, HR Development, HR Management Topics, Recruitment, Risk Management, and Other.
- Marsh-RIMS Survey Finds Greater Risk Management Engagement in Delivering Strategic Value
April 22, 2013
- Brower Selected as a Dayton and Springfield Top Workplace
January 28, 2013
- Brower Insurance Principal Talks Recent Merger, Future
December 21, 2012
- Marsh & McLennan Agency Acquires Brower Insurance Agency, LLC
December 5, 2012
- Forbes Recognizes Cincinnati Financial Corporation as America's Most Trustworthy Company
- Ohio Has Become the 39th State to Prohibit Texting While Driving