Protecting your personal belongings is always a primary concern for any family.
At Brower Insurance, our specialists work with you to develop a custom-tailored insurance program to protect your family, auto, home, and other valuable possessions at the most reasonable, competitive costs our carriers can provide.
To properly protect yourself from the always present danger of huge awards for auto liability, it is imperative that you maintain the proper level of coverage for your particular situation.
If you have any doubts about the appropriate level of automobile coverage that is right for you, we have excellent plans available through reputable auto insurers, and we will be happy to help pinpoint the coverages best suited to your needs.
Compulsory Auto Policy Coverage
- Bodily Injury to Others
- Personal Injury Protection
- Bodily Injury Caused by Uninsured Auto
- Damage to Someone Else's Property
- Optional Bodily Injury to Others
- Medical Payments
- Substitute Transportation
- Towing and Labor
- Bodily Injury Caused by an Underinsured Auto
The biggest investment most people will ever make is in their home. That's why it makes sense to protect the sizable financial investment you've made in your own home with a comprehensive homeowners plan.
Your home purchase is an investment deserving the protection that only an experienced insurance professional can provide.
Basic Protection You Need For
- Your Home
- Other Buildings or Structures on Your Property
- Your Personal Belongings - Furniture, Clothing, Appliances, etc.
- Additional Living Expenses
- Your Personal Legal Liability
Special Features You Can Choose for Additional Security
- Home Replacement Guarantee
- Replacement Cost on Contents
- Additional Coverage Form
Important Additional Insurance You Should Consider:
Life insurance can meet many financial objectives, but ultimately it is a necessity if the people you love most depend on you financially. Whether it's term life insurance for a specific period of time or permanent life insurance for your lifetime, we can find you the right policy with the most appropriate insurance carrier. We will first ask the question, "What do you want your life insurance to do for you?" Based on your specific answers, we will devise a life insurance plan to suit your needs.
Disability insurance is income protection. If sickness or injury causes you to miss work for an extended period of time, would you like your income to continue so you can meet your financial obligations? Many individuals have disability coverage through their employer. Sometimes this coverage is sufficient, but in many cases it will not provide the income replacement needed to pay your bills. Your standard of living could be greatly impacted if you do not fully prepare for a long-term disability. We have the expertise to build your income protection plan, whether with you individually or through your employer.
Long-Term Care Insurance
Long-term care situations can create devastating consequences for a family. Requiring care for your most basic of daily activities (eating, bathing, dressing, toileting, transferring, maintaining continence) can interrupt even the strongest of financial plans. Long-term care is expensive, but that doesn't mean long-term care insurance is as well. We are fully capable in providing both traditional long-term care insurance, as well as the many asset-based long-term care options that are now very popular. Regardless of the option chosen, we can help you create an affordable plan.
- Marsh-RIMS Survey Finds Greater Risk Management Engagement in Delivering Strategic Value
April 22, 2013
- Brower Selected as a Dayton and Springfield Top Workplace
January 28, 2013
- Brower Insurance Principal Talks Recent Merger, Future
December 21, 2012
- Marsh & McLennan Agency Acquires Brower Insurance Agency, LLC
December 5, 2012
- Forbes Recognizes Cincinnati Financial Corporation as America's Most Trustworthy Company
- Ohio Has Become the 39th State to Prohibit Texting While Driving