Question: When purchasing automobile insurance what should I consider?
Answer: There are several things you should consider when purchasing automobile insurance that your agent can help you with. Here are a few:
- Purchase the amount of liability coverage that makes sense for you.
- Select the optional coverages you want.
- Decide which company to purchase insurance from.
- Don't base your decision solely on price. Other factors like service and claim response are extremely important in selecting the right insurance.
Question: Does my insurance policy cover a friend if I loan him/her my car?
Answer: When you loan your car to a friend or an associate, he or she will be covered under your automobile insurance policy.
Question: What is collision physical damage coverage?
Answer: Collision is the loss you incur when your automobile collides with another vehicle or object (like a telephone pole).
Question: What is comprehensive physical damage coverage?
Answer: Comprehensive provides coverage for direct physical damage losses you could incur to your car from something like a hailstorm.
Question: How can I lower my automobile insurance rates?
Answer: There are several things you can do to lower the cost of your automobile insurance.
- One way is to look for competitive pricing. An agent that works with many different insurance companies can provide you with comparative rates and ensure that you are getting the best coverage.
- Another way to lower the cost is to change your deductible. By raising your deductible, you may lower the cost of your automobile insurance by almost 10%. You must be able to pay the deductible amount in the event of a claim. You can also look for discounts that you may be entitled to. Some examples of discounts that may be available are multiple cars under the same policy and carrying a homeowners policy with the same insurance company.
- Marsh-RIMS Survey Finds Greater Risk Management Engagement in Delivering Strategic Value
April 22, 2013
- Brower Selected as a Dayton and Springfield Top Workplace
January 28, 2013
- Brower Insurance Principal Talks Recent Merger, Future
December 21, 2012
- Marsh & McLennan Agency Acquires Brower Insurance Agency, LLC
December 5, 2012
- Forbes Recognizes Cincinnati Financial Corporation as America's Most Trustworthy Company
- Ohio Has Become the 39th State to Prohibit Texting While Driving