Brower Benefits Group is a specialty service organization dedicated to helping business owners design and manage qualified retirement plans focusing in the 401(k) arena.
We bring to the table the experience, knowledge, and fiduciary guidance that retirement plan trustees need.
We are an advisor with the capability to draw from many national and international financial service companies to fund creative financial strategies to work towards our clients' needs.
Why We Are Selected
Our understanding and constant monitoring of changing tax laws and new ideas that affect retirement programs enables us to work towards our clients' goals.
Clients receive far more than a product. You will be joining an organization with a wealth of creative ideas and experience in the areas of qualified retirement programs, employee benefits, and key employee compensation programs.
Brower Benefits Group works as their clients' financial management team. Although programs of all types can be obtained from a multitude of sources, rarely will you receive the specialized education, creativity, and experience that Brower Benefits Group brings to the management of your account.
- Marsh-RIMS Survey Finds Greater Risk Management Engagement in Delivering Strategic Value
April 22, 2013
- Brower Selected as a Dayton and Springfield Top Workplace
January 28, 2013
- Brower Insurance Principal Talks Recent Merger, Future
December 21, 2012
- Marsh & McLennan Agency Acquires Brower Insurance Agency, LLC
December 5, 2012
- Forbes Recognizes Cincinnati Financial Corporation as America's Most Trustworthy Company
- Ohio Has Become the 39th State to Prohibit Texting While Driving