Retirement Products & Services
Brower's Retirement Services Team helps individuals and business owners design and manage qualified retirement plans by providing experience, knowledge, and guidance. Our Retirement Plan Specialists are licensed as independent brokers with the capability to draw from many national and international financial service companies to fund creative financial strategies that meet our clients' needs. The following is a list of specific services that are available to you:
Strategies for Individuals & Families
- Long-Term Care
- Medigap (Medicare Supplement) Plans
- Part D Prescription Drug Plans
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Life Insurance
- Disability Income Protection
- Social Security and Pension Analysis
- Retirement Income Analysis
- 401(k)/IRA Rollovers
- IRAs and Roth IRAs
- Non-Qualified (after-tax) Accounts
- Fixed or Variable Annuities
Strategies for Business Owners
Any of the items listed above, and...
- Tax Reduction Strategies
- Retirement Plan Analysis/Implementation
- Rewarding Key Employees
- Buy/Sell and Business Succession Planning
Review Current Plan
- Analyze expenses
- Review plan design and features
- Analyze investment options for diversification
- Benchmark plan to market
- Develop bid specifications
- Prepare a Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Review and analyze proposals
- Provide service and fee comparison from proposals
- Coordinate conversion process or execution of changes
- Conduct employee communication and enrollment process
- Review or help create an Investment Policy Statement
- Orchestrate transfer of assets, plan, and participant records
Ongoing Plan Services
- Trustee "due diligence file"
- Annual trustee "year-in-review" reports
- Investment monitoring
- Enrollment and education services
- "One-on-one" meetings
- Asset allocation modeling
- Annual participant "year-in-review" meetings on funds, performance, and market issues
Brower's Retirement Services Team is committed to providing ongoing service and support to individuals, plan trustees, plan participants, and administrators.
Our Retirement Plan Specialists are experienced, knowledgeable, and dedicated.
Building Retirement Plans is Our Business...
Building Wealth is Our Passion...
Let Us Help You Build Yours!
- Marsh-RIMS Survey Finds Greater Risk Management Engagement in Delivering Strategic Value
April 22, 2013
- Brower Selected as a Dayton and Springfield Top Workplace
January 28, 2013
- Brower Insurance Principal Talks Recent Merger, Future
December 21, 2012
- Marsh & McLennan Agency Acquires Brower Insurance Agency, LLC
December 5, 2012
- Forbes Recognizes Cincinnati Financial Corporation as America's Most Trustworthy Company
- Ohio Has Become the 39th State to Prohibit Texting While Driving